Monday, June 14, 2010

Wohoo....few days left, and vacation is waiting for me. I'm extremely bored during these few months holiday. Can't longer wait for the next vacation. Yihaa!!! Jakarta and M'sia, here we go...:D
But before I enjoy my holiday, I have to do some stuffs here. Next Wednesday, I have to record my piano playing, as well as it is one of the requirement of my Uni. Huaaa...I don't have enough confidence, yet. But I will try my best.
For the next plan, Mama and me are going to watch music concert this Thursday. The performers are the students of SMK Charles Wesley. And this Friday, Mama and me are going to fly to Jakarta. Maybe I couldn't update my blog there, because I won't get any internet connection, otherwise I use the wi-fi or buy a sim card which is cheap for browsing. Hope that there's a free wi-fi connection in my hotel..Uhhh Uhhh...Seems that I'm addicted to the Internet, and I can't live without it..*joke*..hahaha...

Ok,then it is all for today. I don't have any idea to write anymore. Just hope that everything's gonna be okay. Enjoy your life,peeps....:)





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment