Thursday, June 3, 2010

Aloha.....♥

H.E.L.L.O readers..:)
Wanna share some stories here. Yesterday I went to Prodia to have a medical check-up. Yeah, it is one of the requirement to make a Student's Visa. I got 4 injections yesterday, it's scary right?hahaha...But well, I don't really feel scared of it, because it's not too painful.
Then, there is nothing special today, as I only have a piano tuition today. Tomorrow is my free time, because I don't have any tuitions. Hip Hip HURA.....!! But still, I plan to go to Australia Centre to submit my photos, and have an IELTS Simulation.


Ok ok, now I also want to share a song lyric. It's a Mandarin song, and it is an old song. But I think, the lyric is really touching, and once again it has its own stories in my life. Enjoy...!!




王杰 - 让我永远爱你


眼里都是你 永远记得你
而当你无视的走过
自己是否在哭泣
别让泪水留下伤害的痕迹
让我永远爱你
心里只有你 不曾忘记你
是谁留给我今生今世最深的记忆
别让时间带走美丽的回忆
让我永远爱你
到底是什么样的虚情意
让我迷失了自己
是谁教我心里眼里
想的念的都是你
虽然爱情已逝去
梦里愿能在一起
喔 失眠的夜告诉我自己
眼里还是你 心里更想你
让我永远爱你







No comments:

Post a Comment