Wednesday, June 16, 2010

L.I.F.E

Holaaa.....I'm back for blogging...:)
I have 5 things to share today..Let's get it starts in here.

*Firstly,I went Jalan Gedeh to have pedicure with mama. In addition, I also took a milky bath there. Honestly, it was my first time to have it. It is quite nice actually, but I don't like the part when I got the massage. It's kinda painful. But at least, I can a new experience today for what I've never tried before. Well, for my nail colour, I took a pink colour for it. I do always love kind of pinky things. :)

*Secondly, I cancelled to record my piano playing today, because today is still not the appropiate time. Maybe in the end of this June, I'm going to have it.

*Thirdly, I didn't go to my Theory tuition, because it's a heavy rain. Medan always being trend by its flood. Sigghh..But I heard some news that Spore also got a flood today. Is it true?? Unbelievable..

*Fourthly, today is the day for packing all my stuffs. Actually, mostly mama helped me to pack it. I just said which stuffs that I want to bring. Only that...hahaha...Thankss a lottaaa,mama...:D

*Fifthly, that's all for today,guys....hehehehe...


C ya....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment