Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm a moody girl

Hello,bloggie!! I'm back to write some stories about my daily life. Since few days I haven't updated my blog. Why could it be? I also don't know.hahaha. I realized that these few days I turned into a moody girl. Sometimes, I could feel very sad,stress, or depressed like wanna scream out loud. But in the next few moments, I could feel happy like there's no any burden. I'm wondering what is happening in my soul.
Now, I have a new way to heal my mood. Whenever my bad mood is coming, then I will go to piano and play it for a while. At least it may help me to reduce my bad mood. I guess, I got this moody situation is because of the burden of taking some tests in next month. I am going to have piano audition on August. The requirements are too much, and I haven't started to learn anything for the aural tests,yet. Moreover, this IELTS test always surrounds my mind. I really wish I could escape from these 2 months. I need rest!! I need rest!!
Ok, then it is the time to sleep. I need to wake up earlier next morning,cause I will have the piano recording. Maybe I won't update my blog for next few days, because I'm going to Malaysia. Hope I will enjoy my trip there, at least to refresh my mind for a while.

Good night,bloggers..:)



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment