Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 20, 2011

♥ 20.11.2011 ♥


After abandoning my blog for months, finally I'm back on this special date. For me personally, 20.11.2011 is a very special date. Perhaps I might say that I'm quite lucky since I'm having my birthday on this date. It's really a coincidence, and yeah not every person could get a chance to celebrate their birthday on some special dates. Now, my 19th is coming, and I'm a year older. Therefore, it's the time for me to act more mature than before. Anyway, thanks to everyone for the birthday greetings and wishes, especially to my lovely parents. Without you guys, my birthday is just nothing. One more thing that I should be grateful of, is my birthday celebration in hometown with special people around. I'm having a 2 months holiday, and I won't lose my quality time here, for sure.:)
Here are some sharings about my 19th, hope you all like it!


Cute greetings :D


8 Pink Eggs made by Grandma
8 always means lucky in Chinese tradition














No comments:

Post a Comment