Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Shark Night

Everyone is now talking about the new released Breaking Dawn. Yet unlike them, I was more interested to watch Shark Night since I'm always being a big fan of horror movies. Eventually,I went for it today, and we were the first ones who bought the tickets. At first, there's a simply thought of mine, is the movie really bad that no one even wants to watch it, or is it us who bought the ticket that early? Ahaaa..but once the movie about to start, people were coming more and more, and it was quite crowded anyway. Ok, I can say that the movie is quite thrilling and shocking at the same time. It's quite logical as well, unlike other horror movies. However, as expected, the ending is always sucks. So you guys maybe can give a try and rate this movie? ;)


By the way, my holiday only remains about 1+ month, and it's pretty sad! Everyone seems can't wait for the end of year, the coming Christmas, and especially students, they always wait for the end of semester and HOLIDAY! But not for me. I used to love the Christmas and New Year seasons as well. But this year, I don't. Counting down to Christmas means I'm counting down the end of my holiday. The arrival of new year means the beginning of another new semester. Ok, I'm not gonna say that I wish to stop the time now, cause I know that is just a silly wish. So let me just enjoy my time with special things in each day. I should cheer up, and face it!

Lunch before movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment