Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 26, 2011

Smurfy September

As it is a short sem, means that courses are quite tight. Everything seems very rush, but the good thing is, our sem will be end on the middle of October. Apart from my hectic activities, I still got myself in refreshment, by exploring more places and shopping centres this month, with good foods, and good people around! As a result, I guessed I'm ran out of expanses. But remember, life is only once, so just love the life you live. ;)


Watching Final Destination 5 3D with Wapiank


Enjoying our great Nando's

Pavilion *again*

Mooncake from Melysa


Celebrating Mooncake Festival with best buddies ;)

Celebrating Sebastian's birthday at Secret Recipe


Sunway Pyramid

Sunway Trip

Dinner at Fong Lye-Gardens

Celebrating Shuen Peng's birthday at Boston-Leisure Mall



No comments:

Post a Comment