Saturday, December 4, 2010

We Are Welcoming Christmas..:)

Great Saturday!
Sherly and I finally went to Bukit Bintang. We did some shopping there, and the most important, we got a lot of Christmassy captures. At least I can find my own way to celebrate Christmas, the most lovely season. Bukit Bintang is crowded today, as well.
Anyway, seems like some of my December wish has already fulfilled. Eat what I want, capture what I love..:)
I grabbed Jco Donuts at Pavilion, with my most favourite taste, MONAPISA! yayyy..I've been craving for it for about 1 month.
But after enjoying this day, of course there's another scary day will come. Another nightmare. I'm going to have Musicianship Skills final exam this Monday. And I haven't studied anything yet. Today I'm going to rush. I really hope I can pass this subject, since this subject always becomes my nightmare.
*wishmeluck* again, and again..












PS: 20 days left to Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment