Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hii readers..!!
My last 2 nights in KL seems to be very boring. Nothing much to do besides eating and studying. My roommate went back to her hometown today. While I am still here alone, waiting for my turn. It feels like jailing myself in the room. I already bought a pack of donuts and bread for my dinner and tomorrow lunch, cause I'm too lazy to go down alone and find my food. Looks like such a pity girl. Well, my fams are going to go to Penang tomorrow. I'm gonna go there too on Monday. Can't wait to meet them soon..
Just now, I got an awful experience. It really shocks me. Once I opened my wardrobe to see whether there are things I forgot to pack. Then suddenly, the above wardrobe door fell down, and almost hit my head. Luckily I move away faster, and finally it only hit my hand. As the consequence, I got a scratch in my right hand..wew~
Okay I think I'll stop my writing here. Need to review German and French term for my theory exam. Wish me heaps of luck, ok? ;)




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment