Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hey bloggers..
I am having my holiday in hometown now..
Time flies so fast, and just realized that I've had my hols for 10 days already.
Holiday's almost over..+.+
I got a new haircut here. Wanna upload some photos, but gosh I couldn't transfer my photos to the computer. My laptop can't be used, cause my house internet doesn't use wifi system. And I bought a new sim card for internet, but still I dunno about the settings..Sigh..
By the way, these few days were such a busy and terrible day. My grannie (my dad's mom) passsed away. That's why recently I didn't have much time to update things here. But now, thanks God everything's ok. I can start to enjoy my holiday.
Eating and gathering with friends are important ones, I guess..:p
(Sate padang, mie rebus, mie sop, nasi lemak, crocket, Tiptop Cakes, macarroni, chicken pie, pizza, perkedel, tempe, pecal, tahu sumedang, pisang goreng, otak-otak, risoles)
All are inside my list! Hahaha..
To be honest, I'm waiting for this Dec 26th..It's my mom's bday, and also.......a special meeting.
Will it still be the same as last year?
Oh yes, Christmas is very next to us..
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I still don't have any plan about how to celebrate it, or maybe what place worth going. But the most crucial is, we have a joyful heart to celebrate it..:)

"Be Merry, and Be Happy.."




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment