Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Huaaaa...what a tiring day!
Many activities today, but I'm quite happy anyway.
Guess what? I got 83 out of 100 for my descriptive and narrative essay.
I'm happy, as it is my first essay in uni. And I think it is quite a good score already.
My quiz today is quite good, actually, only got a bit wrong.
Thanks, God..=D
And today, is my Makassar friend's birthday, Novita Joeng.
We went to buy cake, and celebrate it together.
Oyeah, talking about music life, nowadays I really want to master Passepied song, by Debussy.
I love this song damn much! A nice song, for sure.hahaha..
That's why I'm keep practising this song, and now the song is keeps surrounding in my mind.
Then, that's all for now. I'm exhausted. Wanna jump to my bed and sleep. But, don't forget to pray.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment