Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10..=D

Woww, it's triple 10 for today. Hope for another triple happiness too. =D
Today is the end of my 6th week in KL. And I'm welcoming my 7th week.I really enjoy this week, since there were many exciting things.
Yesterday, we had a Saturday cooking-session in Laurent's house.We shopped together at Giant for nuggets, saussage, fries, and so on. Then, we started cooking together, enjoyed our dinner, and watched Canadian horror movies.
Well, I love this part of life very much! I got a kind of refreshment after a busy week. No need worry much about problems.
Anyway, 7th week is coming soon. I'll get my mid-term test soon, and also final.
Wish I could do it well. I don't want to make anyone disappointed of me. Sure! :)
Here are some captures of mine. Love, life, and laugh.




Girls

Love Shape Nugget









No comments:

Post a Comment