Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hello..:D

Hello hello hello....
Finally I'm here back for blogging.
What a busy life.
Fortunately, I start to used to live here.
Though sometimes, I still feel homesick.
Well, many things happened this week.
Mommy and grannie came to KL, only for 2 days, of course it ain't enough.
I missed them a lotta..:(
But there's good news, because I can meet them through Skype evry night.
Thank you Skype..XD
For today, I think it is not a very good day for me.
I got 2 pop-up quizzes.
One for musicianship skill, and one for music theory.
I hate it, why every time I got nervous during exams!
I don't know what point I'll get.
Just pray and hope for the best.
I do believe in God's hands.
And for addition, I am totally realized now.
I open my eyes widely.
I won't wait for someone who never comes.
I'm tired!
Life is too priceless just for waiting and waiting.
I don't know how many times I said it before.
But I'm sure, this time I am really really serious.
I'll delete some posts in my blog, that I think is useless.
Just start a brand new life from now on.
Goodbye my past, goodbye all my sadness.
Happiness is waiting for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment