Friday, August 6, 2010

Only Few Days Left

I am here again. Well, I just looked back to my previous post, and I realized that I almost updated this blog everyday. weww~
Actually I want to leave some memories in my hometown, as my due date to KL is getting closer. I start to enjoy what can I enjoy now, especially for foods here. And yeah, I'm doing fine these days.
Frankly speaking, I'm too lazy to pack my stuffs. I haven't done any preparation yet, only made a few lists for it. Then, I felt my piano playing got worse these few weeks. I don't get the feeling at all. I am lazy to practise, to study, and aaarggh..only the 'lazy' word now keeps surrounding in my brain.Can anyone help me to kill my laziness?


Aww..aww..look at this following picture, I got it from the internet.





The baby girl is very cute. And see,many teddy bears are surrounding.Ah,love it so..What a cute pic..;) How I wish I could turn back the time and be a little cute baby again.





XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment