Friday, August 13, 2010

I Miss Blogging

Ohh..how I miss blogging badly! Lame connection drives me crazy. Yesterday I couldn't even open any site.huhh.. Fortunately, today I can access the blogger.com. That's why I must write a little bit more. Honestly, I am very bored with the lame connection. Wish in KL I'd get a much more better one.
Last two days, were a rainy a day. I hate rain now, not as I used to love it. Rain causes flood and jam everywhere. In addition, I couldn't go swimming because of it. Hey, do you know my days in Medan only left about several days? I need to learn swimming as soon as possible.
Then, next Sunday I'm going to depart to Penang. It is not well-plan journey,actually. Few days ago my grandparents said that they wanted to have a check-up there, so my mom and me will accompany them. Next few days will be a tiring days, I guess. On other side, I haven't prepared for my audition things well. Okay, I don't want to think about it first. Just enjoy what can I enjoy for today.
Well, it's time for me to sleep. I need to go up early for swimming, then continue to hang out with besties.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment