Monday, August 23, 2010

Good afternoon,buddies...I'm in a mood for blogging. Yippie!!
Two days left in Medan, in my home sweet home, with dearest bedroom. Hikss..Many stuffs need to be packed, and I'm exhausted,for sure.
This 27th Malaysia got a public holiday, but I still dunno whether I'll get any orientation on that day or no. Really hope that I won't get it, because mama said she will bring me to Sg if I don't have any orientation. Ahhh..how I miss Sg so much. I've not been there for 3 years. I know there's so much development,many new and adorable places to visit. And the most essential, someone is there. I miss s.o, and I really wish could meet him there, though it seems like an impossible thing. But I still believe in miracle. God always create a miracle!! I didn't communicate with him for a long time. I don't know how is he. Kinda pathetic.Huff..~
Yep, I still need to do something else, so that's all for now.
Mercy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment