Saturday, July 24, 2010

Random Post


Dear peeps,I am pretty bored right now. In order to kill my boredom, I'd like to do blogging.
Tomorrow is Sunday, July 25. It means my dearest friend, Yanti has to go to Sg. She is going to continue her study there. Okay then, good luck for you,beib..:)





Well, today is just a weekend, but I have already planned many things for the next few days. My besties and me are going to go to Sun Plaza next Monday for the gathering, as Vanessa is going to go to Jakarta to continue her study there on this 29. See, all my friends are leaving our hometown this month. Uhhh, while I must still wait for another one month. Then, I planned to go swimming on next Tuesday. Frankly, I didn't know how to swim. *sighh* That's why I'm going to learn it,soon.
Ooh no, one thing left..Next Friday, I'll get my IELTS test result. Don't know how much will it score. Mmm..just pray for the best. Amen...:)

"Life is tough"



No comments:

Post a Comment