Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Feel Free To Express Myself

I'm back for blogging..*yippie*
Actually there are too many stories to share that I don't even know where I should begin. Maybe I'd like to talk about my IELTS exam,first. Yea, I couldn't do it well. I'm really sad and disappointed. I guess I was too nervous during the exam, which made my mind couldn't think well. I missed many questions for listening part, then for the reading part,too. I used to do the reading part well on every exercise, but why this happened?? I almost cried that time, but I was convincing myself that I'm a tough girl, and I must not cry!! Now, I just let God's hands work in me. Let He decides all the best for me. I only can wait for the result, and hope that it won't be bad.

Secondly, I want to talk about 'him', actually.But I don't think I have a mood to do so.Last time, he sent a message to my MSN. Yet, I didn't intend to reply him. Because he did the same thing, too. Moreover, I didn't know what to reply. I'm speechless. I didn't expect him to say sorry everytime, but all I want is he could realise and change his bad deed. I don't know whether these problems could ruin our friendship or no. I just know one thing, there is no reason for me to wait for him anymore. I give up.Let's just be a -bestfriend-as what he said. Maybe it is the only way to improve our relationship. I don't want to hate him, and I always forgive him, though he hurted me deeply. :)
"Even if I had an opportunity to choose once again, my choice would still be the same. And it would be you"

Thirdly, I had a small gathering with friends yesterday. My friends are going to leave Medan,soon. I'm very sad and lonely. And now, I am waiting for my turn. Wish I could have a better life in a new environment. Maybe I could forget all bitter things I've ever had in my hometown. Well, we watched a funny cartoon movie yesterday. "Despicable Me"




Overall, I can tell you that our gathering yesterday was fun. Hope we'll get a kind of this gathering again in the future. :D

Cheers...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment