Sunday, July 11, 2010

No Idea!!

Peeps..These days I don't have any mood for blogging. That's why I just leave my blog without any new posting. Just now, I found many historical things in my old computer. One of them is the chat message histories from him. It makes my minds flew again to the last 2 years. Surely, I am sad again and again, although for thousand times I've said to forget my past. I don't get any news from him these few weeks. He didn't online at all. Don't know what is happening, whether he was too busy or what. Finally, I opened his profile on MSN. He had ever written something that makes my heart hurts, extremely hurts. He wrote," I'm very happy that you called me." Who did he mean by "you"? Another one again? It makes me feels that all my sacrifices were not worthy at all. I never find he could be very happy like this. He always found me to share only whenever he got problems. For the rest, he forgot. Has he ever been thinking of me as I have? I think the answer is a big "NO".
Aaaarrgghh, he really ruins my mind, whereas actually I need to study for upcoming IELTS test. It's coming soon!! On this 16 and 17.
Pray for me,okay? :)






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment