Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Birthdays Are Here....!!

May 25th,2010...
Shiny in the morning, and rainy at night. Hmm...the weather is really bad..
Well, these few days I'm surely gain on weight. As my uncle and his fams came to Medan, we often go outside to have some Medan delicious food.

Today is my besties,Vanessa and my Akim's birthday. I went to places to celebrate their birthday. Yesterday, I went to Nelayan to celebrate Van's, and today I went to Benteng to celebrate Akim's.


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY,AKIM..."
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY,BAN..."


Wish you all the veryyyy best...^^

Then, here are some photos of Van's party..

ALL OF US...:)


Bobi and Baban..:p



Shara and Me..^^


Okay okay,those are all for today...Due to the lack of connection, I'm very lazy to update my blog. Some more photos will be uploaded soon...
To be continued...
Bye bye Bloggers....
Have a nice sleep..:))

No comments:

Post a Comment