Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blogging...Blogging... Blogging...
Blogging becomes one of my new hobby...:*
Quite fun, cause I can share and express all my feeling here..
Aaargghhh,blackout back to be trendy again in Medan. So hot, so bored..don't know what to do. As a result, blogging becomes the most favourite thing to do. Actually today I have HW to do. I need to prepare for my speaking topic, but mmmm....I'm just too lazy to do it.
Yesterday, I've already done my piano exam. I got a lil bit nervous, however I still couldn't play the song as well as I play it at home. But still, i think i could pass the exam.Yayyy....:)
Today, I'm going to go to Sun Plaza with some friends to celebrate Vanessa's birthday.

Yeah...All photos will be uploaded soon..:))
Bye bye bloggers....
C ya.....

No comments:

Post a Comment