Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baban's 18th Birthday Party

Hello bloggerss.....!!
I'm just back from Sun Plaza. My Baban held a small party for her 18th birthday party at Nelayan. Really fun, because we could meet some friends, have a chit-chat with them, laughing, gossiping, and else....:)
They are all cute, funny, have a big sense of humor..
Don't know when we could get this all together again, we are going to decide our own future. We will be separated by places, cities, countries, even continents. I do miss them so much. Fyuhh...
Well, we had captured some cute photos. But I'll upload it soon,maybe tomorrow or next time when I have some free time..
Now, I'm uploading photos on facebook. It takes too long.. Siggghhh...
After it, I'll go to bed, because I have English tuition tomorrow morning.
Night bloggers..
Have a nice sleep...:))

No comments:

Post a Comment