Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dedicated To My Crazy Housemate

Hello people. Today I'm going to introduce you one of my cute yet crazy housemate. LOL. :D
Actually, she is the one who asked me to write something about her in my blog. And that's why, I think now is the right moment to describe her.
Her name is Amelia Kho a.k.a Go Nawis, an Indonesian-born-Chinese girl from Makassar. I still remembered the exact day when I met her for the first time. It's on Wednesday, the Pasar Malam day. At first, I thought she is a quiet girl. However, after knowing her, I found that she's also a crazayyy girl... hohoho..:D And well, through this post, I'm going to take revenge on her, because she also wrote me as a crazyyyy girl on her tumblr..:p
Anyway, after saying her craziness side, I won't miss to tell you all about her good side. She is a humble, friendly, and kind-hearted person. She is really a good friend for us. She doesn't mind to help each other when we all got problems.
Okay then, if you are looking for good friend or partner, you can try to find her on fb. She is a best girl, so you will never feel disappointed making friend with her. ;)





PS: I'm promoting you girl, you should be happy when you read this post...:p

No comments:

Post a Comment