Sunday, June 26, 2011

Another surprise, apparently my dad joined us in KL last friday. Therefore three of us gathered here, and having a great weekend.
Friday, 24th June:
We went to Midvalley and had some shopping there.




Next destination, mom and dad accompanied me to Viva Home to work at night. And oh noo..I ate for so many times in a day!




Saturday, 25th June:
Bukit Bintang is always be the best place for me and my parents. We walked for a whole day from one mall to the another. And since there is so many sale and discounts here and there, I got quite many things. So, I can say that it's not disapponting. LOL!







However, there's no party which does not end. And, today both of them already went back. It's the time for me to go back to reality. Hopefully, there will be such another great weekend again in the future. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment