Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hi there, long time no update from me. Now, I'm gonna share my saturday to you guys. My friends and I, had a fun yet a long tiring day. First of all, we went to Sunway yesterday. We stopped at Medan Selera to have lunch. Actually, we planned to have Madam Ciang's noodle before we went there, but sadly it was closed..
And tadaa~ here are our pics...=)






Finishing our lunch, we headed to Sunway Pyramid, to buy tickets for movie. We watched Thor. It's such a fiction movie, and if you asked me about the movie, I'll give it an ok standard for it. It sounds really noisy at the beginning, however at last I think the settings of the movie is quite cool.


And lastly, we went to grab steamboat! All-you-can-eat steamboat. It was a long long queue yesterday. I guess we waited for 1 hours to get in inside. We ate like crazzayyy, and guess what, I finished 6 cups of ice-cream which caused me stomachache!






That's all about my Saturday, what about yours? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment