Saturday, May 21, 2011

Another Weekend

I don't know why, but suddenly I'm in the mood of writing this post. I really feel that time walks slowly this month, not as usual where time even like flies away in a blink of eyes. Sometimes I had a stupid wish, imagining that this is already week 14 of my sem, so that I can go back to hometown soon. Yet, when facing back to reality, it's only week 3 man! I still have to wait for another two and half months. That's why I'm just trying to enjoy myself with all my daily routines while I'm here.
Talking about college life, none of them is special this week. Everything seems to be so so. UCSI is having 2 events in a row today, but I didn't attend even one. The reason, I'm too lazy for it. I prefer to stay at home for my weekend, practising piano, and reading my uni stuffs.
Anw, it's the time for me to stop my writing. I still need to continue reading these bunch of histories. Oh my, how I hate them so much! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment