Friday, April 15, 2011

Hii readers, I smell so much freedom today. It's almost the end of my final exam for this sem. I've done with History exam, and I think it's quite ok. Yeah, only Theory exam left for this Monday. And honestly, I have no mood to study at all. I haven't touched my 600 pages Tonal Harmony book, cause I want to be totally free today after a long stressful week. Tonight, we celebrate it with our special dinner, homemade spaghetti. We are not a pro chef, and we are totally a beginner. However, the taste of spaghetti was quite ok for beginner level. Lastly, I have two good news to share. Mom is coming here this Sunday, and secondly, I'm accepted to be a pianist at Garden's Cafe in Viva Mall. I'm starting to play this Monday, wohoo~ I'm quite nervous actually, since I never did this job before. Ok then, that's all about my posting today. Wait for another good news from me. ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment