Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello readers, I'm posting this blog from LCC-T. Yes, I'm going back home this afternoon, and now I'm waiting for my flight. :D
Finally I can be free for the whole 2 weeks. I finished my last paper yesterday, but sad, I was not really sure about it.:(
After finished my exam yesterday, I rushed to go to Viva Mall.
As what I posted before, I was accepted as pianist in Garden cafe. I arrived there about 6.35, luckily. Because I didn't want to be late for my first time working.
The atmosphere there is really nice. So romantic, and I was playing with white grand piano. But pity me, I went there alone, so that I couldn't find someone to take my photo while I was playing.:(
But nevermind, I still got some photos of the place and beverage there. Enjoy peeps!







No comments:

Post a Comment