Monday, November 29, 2010

Hello readers!
I haven't updated my blog lately, not because I was busy, but actually I didn't know what to post.
So sorry..=/
Anyway, this upcoming week is my final exam week. *wishmeluck*. And I'll accomplish them all on 13th Dec.
Means that freedom is coming soon..Yeayy! :D
Yet, I'm not going to fly back to Medan directly, gonna visit Penang first.
It's okay though, I'll do some shopping there; foods (the most important one!), clothes, shoes, and whatever stuffs. hoho..
Well, Christmas day is around the corner. I can smell the sense of it.
Unfortunately, it's lack of the Christmas decorations in my uni area. Pretty sad..:(
I guess I have to go to Bukit Bintang to enjoy more decorations there.
Hope that my friends are willing to accompany me to go there...
Oh, how I love Christmas damn much!



I'm wondering, can we recall last Christmas?




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment