Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dear peeps..Frankly speaking, I'm kinda bored to update my blog, without knowing why suddenly it happened. Now, I'm in my school library, I don't have anything to do, then I decided to open blogger.com again..ho ho..Today 4 of my friends are going back to their hometown. And I guess, this November will be a lonely one. I tried to find a job so I won't feel bored, yet I couldn't find it yet. Euwwhhhh~~
By the way, I have a good news to tell. I passed my musicianhip skill midterm test. Really really excited, you know? Just hope the best for final exam, and everything's gonna be okay. :*
I think I should end my writing. The computer keyboard really kills me.
C you guys on my next post.
And for our other Wapiank members who have already gone back to hometown, c ya too guys on Jan 2011..:D



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment