Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm in Holiday

Holiday is here, I get it 3 days. However it's just the same, as I'm away from parents. Holiday only means the time to accomplish my asssignments, the time for internet, and sleeping time. Anyway, I'm worried of my assignments, especially for presentation, and MIDI projects. This upcoming Tuesday I'll get my first quiz for Music Theory. Fortunately I've done all Theory HW. And well, now is the time for blogging. Yesterday I went to Bukit Bintang with my roommate. We went there by bus, continued with LRT and monorail. What a new experience! Lots of people in BB, since it is holiday time. I felt envy to see those children with their parents beside. How I wish my parents were here to accompany my holiday. But ok, I feel better now. Last words, happy holiday and Selamat Aidil Fitri (Idul Fitri) to those who celebrate it.


Rapid KL Ticket



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment