Friday, September 17, 2010

Busy Day

HELLO READERS. Welcome you again to read my latest post.
Well, these 3 days are such a busy day. I was in holiday yesterday, as Malaysia celebrates its day on 16th Sept. However, tons of projects are surrounding. Good news, and thanks God I've finished all of them.
Wednesday night, I went to Pasar Malam with 7 Indonesian friends. A short kind of refreshment. And yesterday, we went to Mid Valley to watch Resident Evil 4. I don't think much of my homeworks. How should I rate RE 4? Hmm..not too bad, but not too good for me too. Maybe because I didn't watch RE 1 to 3, besides the genre is not really my type.
Yeah, as the consequence I need to do my projects till 4 AM! Crazy right? hahaa..
I'm rushing, daddy will come here tomorrow (horrayy!). That's why I need to accomplish my hw first. And I'm free now, only presentation projects left.
One more thing, I saw a cute lil rabbit in the Mid Valley pet shop. How adorable, I want it..I want it..


"Call me Bobella (*wink)"




No comments:

Post a Comment